If what you want is to see the Alhambra in a magical and different environment, this is undoubtedly your best option. We will enjoy the Nasrid architecture, its splendor and corners under special lighting conditions, an experience that deserves to be enjoyed.
1,5- 2 hours approximately
Whether you have already visited the Alhambra or it is the first time you have, this is undoubtedly a special visit. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will learn the history behind the wonderful places that make up the palatine city.
Discover the Alhambra in a different and romantic way, you will fall in love with each of its corners.
Feel it with whoever you love the most!
- Machuca Courtyard
- Patio and Golden Room
- Patio de los Arrayanes
- Boat Room
- Throne Room
- Mirador de la Reja
- Emperor’s rooms
- Corridor of Carlos V
- Dos Hermanas Room
- Court of the Lions
- Room of the Mocárabes
- Patio de los Arrayanes-Departure
- Private official guide.
- Skip-the-line entrance.
- Headphones for the guide’s explanation.
Comfortable footwear is recommended and in summer elements that protect from the sun.
Children under 2 years visit free. Limited places.
Does not include Transportation to the monument
During Holy Week and depending on the itineraries of the different Processions, deviations may occur,check local information.
Adults or minors with any physical or mobility disability must notify this when making the reservation in observations and inform the guide at the beginning of the visit due to the restrictions on access that the Alhambra has in force.
Please include the details of the people who will enjoy the tickets. The entrances are nominal and the data must coincide with those of your identity document so that the Alhambra allows access to the monument. For children under 12 who do not have a Dni, enter the DNI of the parent or guardian.
You must keep the ticket throughout the itinerary. In case of loss, you will not be able to continue with the visit. It is mandatory to bring your documentation (original Dni / Passport) on the day of the visit. If the information provided does not coincide with that of the visitor, the Alhambra may prevent access to the monument.
All visitors must wear their tickets during the entire visit and go with the guide to enter Palacios.
- This activity requires a minimum of attendees, if this is not reached we would notify you in advance.
- The start time may be subject to changes, please check your email in advance before the date.
- Arrive on time for your appointment, the Alhambra does not admit changes of date, time, or refunds.
- The guide will give you the tickets at the beginning of the visit at the meeting point.
- Groups have limited places. Holidays or bridges will not be reduced except at the discretion of the management.
- Due to the limitation of the number of visitors per day, we recommend that you purchase this service as far in advance as possible from 12 months to 1 month before the desired date, as they are easily sold out.