There are experiences that make us feel unique, but only some people manage to make them come true. Long live the best of the Alhambra!
This privileged visit together with our best guides will make your stay an unforgettable experience. An exclusive walk of smells, silences, contrasts of light, ensuring that you truly “experience”:
Away from the tourist crowd, enjoy the best visit in the world where it is possible to enjoy the Alhambra alone.
For a more intimate and private approach, we invite you to experience the Alhambra in a special and different way, in an exclusive moment when the monument is closed to the general public.
Live your silence, enjoy the sunset from your unique points of view, share with those who love your intimate spaces with special lighting, feel like the main character of the story in an exceptional and unique location.
Discover the sensations of Al-Andalus enjoying this privileged experience.
(Adults Only Tour)
Exteriors and Nasrid Palaces In full: Mexuar, Arrayanes And Patio de los Leones
Private official guide.
Headphones for the guide’s explanation.
Alhambra Access Pavilion, Main Entrance next to Ticket Offices. Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain. Presentation please 20 minutes before the start
Adults or minors with any physical or mobility disability must notify this when making the reservation in observations and inform the guide at the beginning of the visit due to the restrictions on access that the Alhambra has in force.
Please include the details of the people who will enjoy the tickets. The entrances are nominal and the data must coincide with those of your identity document so that the Alhambra allows access to the monument. For children under 12 who do not have a Dni, enter the Dni of the parent or guardian.
You must keep the ticket throughout the itinerary. In case of loss, you will not be able to continue with the visit. It is mandatory to bring your documentation (Dni / Passport) on the day of the visit. If the information provided does not coincide with that of the visitor, the Alhambra may prevent access to the monument.
All visitors must have their tickets during the entire visit and go with the guide to enter Palacios.
- This activity requires a minimum of attendees, if this is not reached we would notify you in advance.
- The start time may be subject to changes, please check your email in advance before the date.
- Arrive on time for your appointment, the Alhambra does not admit changes of date, time, or refunds.
- The guide will give you the tickets at the beginning of the visit at the meeting point.
- Groups have limited places.
- Due to the limitation of the number of visitors per day, we recommend that you purchase this service as far in advance as possible from 12 months to 1 month before the desired date, as they are easily sold out.