For those who are looking for tickets to the Alhambra and get to know it with a quality guided tour in an economical and comfortable way that ensures their complete reservation, with all-inclusive entrance to the place. Go ahead and book online in a few minutes.
3 hours approx.
This visit of approximately 3 hours, will allow you, hand in hand with our official guides, to enjoy a tour of about 3.5 kms, in a pleasant and close way where we will know the most interesting thing about the monument: the history, the decorative systems used, anecdotes from their owners, all with the convenience of skip-the-line access and a guide for each group throughout their guided tour.
Paseo de los Cipreses, Generalife Palace, patios and Gardens, Medina, Calle Real, Palacio Carlos V, Nasrid Palaces: Mexuar, Golden Room, Patio Arrayanes, Sala de la Barca, Salón de Comares, Sala de los Mocárabes, Sala de abencerrajes, Hall of the Kings, Hall of the two Sisters, Mirador de Lindaraja Patio de los Leones, Jardines del Partal.
Private official guide.
Headphones for the guide’s explanation.
Comfortable footwear is recommended and, in summer, elements that protect from the sun.
Children under 3 years visit free. Limited places.
Does not include Transportation to the monument
The time of entry for the Nasrid Palaces visit will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket. There are two visiting sessions: morning (08:30 to 14:00) and afternoon (14:00 to 18:00/20:00), please note that your tickets could be for either session, depending on availability.
Adults or minors with any physical or mobility disability must notify this when making the reservation in observations and inform the guide at the beginning of the visit due to the restrictions on access that the Alhambra has in force.
Please include the details of the people who will enjoy the tickets. The entrances are nominal and the data must coincide with those of your identity document so that the Alhambra allows access to the monument. For children under 12 who do not have a DNI, enter the DNI of the parent or guardian.
You must keep the ticket throughout the itinerary. In case of loss, you will not be able to continue with the visit. It is mandatory to bring your documentation (DNI / Passport) on the day of the visit. If the information provided does not coincide with that of the visitor, the Alhambra may prevent access to the monument.
- This activity requires a minimum number of attendees. If this number is not reached we will notify you in advance.
- The start time may be subject to changes, please check your email in advance before the date.
- Arrive on time for your appointment, the Alhambra does not admit changes of date, time, or refunds.
- The guide will give you the tickets at the beginning of the visit at the meeting point.
- Groups have limited places and limited hours
- Due to the limitation of the number of visitors per day, we recommend that you purchase this service as far in advance as possible from 12 months to 1 month before the desired date, as they are easily sold out.